24 พ.ย. 2554

Love Is All Around - ความรักอยู่รอบตัวเรา

แปลเพลง Love Is All Around
Performed by : Wet Wet Wet
Written by : Reg Presley
Album : Four Weddings and a Funeral and Picture This
Producer : Graeme Clark,Graeme Duffin,Wet Wet Wet
Label : PolyGram / Records Service
Genre : Pop Rock,Adult Contemporary
Year : 1994
Key: Bb Major



I feel it in my fingers,
I feel it in my toes
Love is all around me
and so the feeling grows
It's written on the wind,
it's everywhere I go
So if you really love me,
come on and let it show

*
You know I love you
I always will
My mind's made up
by the way that I feel
There's no beginning,
there'll be no end
'Cause on my love you can depend

I see your face before me,
as I lay on my bed
I kinda get to thinking
of all the things we said
You gave a promise to me,
and I gave mine to you
I need someone beside me
in everything I do

*

ความรู้สึกมันวาบเข้ามาถึงนิ้วมือ
และนิ้วเท้าของฉัน
ความรักอยู่รอบๆตัวฉัน
แล้วรู้สึกนั้นก็พัฒนาเพิ่มมากขึ้น
มันถูกขีดเขียนไว้ในสายลม
มันอยู่ในทุกทีที่ฉันไป
ดังนั้น ถ้าเธอรักฉันจริงๆ
ปล่อยให้มันแสดงออกมาเถอะนะ

*
ฉันรักเธอ
ฉันจะรักเสมอไป
ที่ฉันเลือกตัดสินใจอย่างนั้น
ก็ด้วยหัวใจสั่งมา
ไม่มีจุดเริ่มต้น
จะไม่มีจุดสิ้นสุด
เพราะเธอวางใจในรักฉันได้

ฉันเห็นเธออยู่ต่อหน้าฉัน
ตอนที่ฉันล้มตัวนอน
คือแบบว่าฉันคิดอยู่บ่อยๆ
ถึงสิ่งต่างๆที่เราได้พูดกัน
เธอได้ให้สัญญากับฉัน
และฉันก็ได้ให้สัญญากับเธอ
ฉันต้องการคนพิเศษมาอยู่เคียงข้างกัน
ในทุกๆอย่างที่ฉันทำ

*

3 ความคิดเห็น:

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

ขอบคุณครับ :)

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

ดีมากๆค่ะ ฟังง่ายจดจำได้ดี ขอบคุณค่ะ

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

เพราะมากครับ เพลงนี้

แสดงความคิดเห็น

อยากให้มีคนเม้นท์จัง

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape